I found some pictures on Chris' phone from San Diego...
Nana gave the boys kaleidoscopes and candy for Halloween! They loved them!
Crue never grasped the full concept of a kaleidoscope.
For awhile Caleb was saying he didn't like school but now it's back to being his favorite.
He's always so proud to show his high test scores!We had our primary program awhile ago. Crue wanted in on the Saturday practice!
Kellan's speaking part was "I love my family because..." and he filled it in with, "... my dad is awesome and plays basketball." Caleb was asked to give a 1 minute talk. I let him write his own but it was 3 1/2 minutes so I helped him condense it to this...
My family reads the scriptures at night before we all go to bed. I like reading scriptures because I can learn more about that stuff. On Mondays we have Family Home Evening. I like having Family Home Evening because I like that it makes learning fun. My dad isn’t at work and my mom isn’t at a meeting and I’m not at school. I like that my whole family is together.
My favorite family home evening was when we made soda shoot out of bottles. We talked about not losing our temper. Me and my brothers get mad at each other sometimes so we talked about not exploding like the soda. We talked about how Nephi didn’t lose his temper with his brothers even though they got mad at him a lot. We can learn about patience. I like learning about Nephi because he had brothers and I have two crazy brothers. Sometimes our family home evenings are about what we read in the scriptures.
Reading scriptures and having family home evening makes us a stronger family because if we listen we can learn what we can do to follow Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
I’m grateful for my family. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
He did a great job! We were all so proud of him! Crue told him and Kellan several times that he did a good job!
Crue made a new best friend in the past few months, Jett. He talks about Jett nonstop!!! Jett has two brothers. My three boys love those three boys! They especially love that one of their boys is a baby!
Beau is Kellan's age and he loves hanging out with him!
Our other besties are Caleb and Crue. They get along so well with each other!
Chris has started taking the boys to workshops at Lowe's and Home Depot. Lowes is their favorite! Caleb got to go by himself one time...
Then it was Caleb and Kellan...
This last time Crue got to go!
He found good uses for his apron.
I love that they have these workshops!!!
Kellan has become quite the project lover!
This is his most recent painting job. He was so proud he would carry it around and show random people!He is also proud of his hair. He loves to have it "styled".
Last month I flew to Montana for my new nephew Rhett's baby blessing but first I stopped in Denver and had lunch with my BFF Brittany. I made sure I had the longest layover I could find so this could happen! I'm so glad I got to see her! It's amazing that we haven't seen each other in two years but when we get together it's like no time has passed.
So my flight from Denver to Billings was on this little propeller plane! WHAT?!?! I kinda freaked out a bit but the flight was the smoothest one out of all of them. It was super NOISY though! The window I sat next to shook so bad. A little scary!But it was worth it to see this little guy!!!
He's looking at my like I'm crazy!
The next day my other sweetie nephew, Emerson, arrived!
We had so much fun!
Aunties and nephews!
Cousins holding hands!
Rhett in his blessing outfit!
Ryan gave a great blessing! I'm so glad I was there!
So glad I got to hang with my siblings and nephews. Sad the others couldn't make it but we had a great time!
So fun times... I got to hang with my other BFF that I never get to see, Ashlie! We met two years ago at Ryan and Capri's wedding and became instant besties. Again it was like no time had passed!I had to get my glasses out to match her!
Awww
Kung Fu Master Rhett
Surprise! Guess who ended up on my flight and had an empty seat next to her?! BFF Ashlie! It made the flight go faster and then when I got super motion sick I had a buddy to hold back my hair and pat my back. Aww. That's friendship.
Well the boys had a blast with Dad while I was gone. Before I left I asked Kellan if he was going to miss me and he said, "No not even a little." Nice. Well they hit up Costco, played a lot, went mini golfing and played some more.
Abby gave me Kellan's birthday present while I was in Montana and Kellan loved it!
After I got back from my trip we went to the zoo with the boys BFFs the Smith boys.
They got up close and personal with the orangutans!
Being boys, throwing rocks in water.
Crue found himself a friend at the playground at the zoo. He just walked up to a teenage girl, grabbed her hand and said, "play with me?" Good thing she was a really nice girl!
THey loved the HUGE turtles!
The jaguar came right up to the fence too! Crue was a little scared.
Oh I forgot these pictures of the orangutans!
Well it was a super fun trip to the zoo!












































Fun pictures!!!
ReplyDelete