Young Boys

Young Boys

Monday, October 13, 2014

September Happenings

Caleb was star student in September.  He's liking school and his teacher is proving to be challenging... just what he needs! 
We still swam a lot in September! But it did get a little chilly

Sometimes Crue and I would skip football practice and just let dad and brothers go so we could go swim.  We loved when Elle would meet us!


The boys always LOVE their story time! Lately they are really into Book of Mormon stories.
Dad worked his last day at University of Phoenix last month and started training for his new job at AstraZeneca, in pharmaceutical sales.  He was at UOP for 10 years so we got him 10 green and black balloons and then an orange one for his future at AstraZeneca. We're so proud of him!  He's amazing and such a hard worker! We're excited for this change!
Crue fell in love with a puppy... why is it always these dachshunds?
Crue and I have a lot of alone time while the brothers are at school and his favorite thing to do is SHOP!  It can be a problem.  But lately we have just been checking out all the Halloween decorations!
Emerson moved really close to us so we've been having fun hanging out with him! Crue and Emerson fight like brothers! It's hilarious.  Crue kind of holds his own with everyone...
These boys have had a really hard time going to bed lately! They want to stay up late EVERY NIGHT! 

Wolverine also has a problem... I keep finding him in random spots, next to other toys missing their heads or body parts. I think he has a temper.
Poor batman
Caleb and Kellan were baffled, frustrated and amused with Wolverine's rampage! It did get a little creepy until we discovered it was Crue breaking all the toys and Wolverine was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. 
Caleb drew this awesome picture of Donatello the Ninja Turtle.
This is Kellan's picture... I don't know who it is but he was proud of it!
Caleb asks me, "What did you do today?" every day.  He started piecing together that I'm alone a little more now that all three kids are in school.  So he made a chart to figure out exactly how often I'm alone.  He feels sorry for me.  He gave me a hug and said he hopes I'm not lonely.  I told him I keep busy and it's only two hours a week that I'm alone and that is just fine with me! :)  I do miss these boys though.
They put in a mini zip line at one of our favorite parks and the boys love it! 

Kellan wanted to show his best friend Jade one day! 




Crue and his fashion!  He has discovered beanies and he loves them.  I pulled it down onto his forehead and he got MAD, "that's not how rockstars wear them!"
Heartbreaker
This heartbreaker got sick last month and was so quiet, calm and cuddly.  I felt bad for him but it was a nice change! Haha! Oh how I miss nap time. He was back to himself pretty quickly. 
He got spoiled by some good friends with a get well present! Kellan was excited, Caleb was jealous!
That was September... we had a lot of football games but I'll blog about that later!

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun! Love these boys and their busy lives! Proud of each one of them. xoxo Nana

    ReplyDelete