Several mornings out of the week I get to snuggle with this cute face! He climbs in my bed and usually falls back to sleep but sometimes he just whispers in my ear and giggles. We sleep, cuddle and watch TV until Crue wakes up.
He runs to preschool every time I drop him off. He gets very frantic when I pull up and has to make sure he has everything and that his backpack is on tight and then he runs!Lately he's been sporting this Batman mask. He just sits and stares at people while he wears it. It can be quite unnerving. But cute too!
He's a helper!!! He wants to help me with all my projects and even with everyday household stuff. Lately we've been redoing lots of furniture!
Here's our finished product of my nighstand. I never took a before picture but just imagine brown... and worn.
Kellan loves this vest! He was so excited when we bought Papa one for his birthday! Now they can be twins!
Kellan is loving this warm weather because he gets to take his shirt off all the time!
One of my favorite, silly things about Kellan is his one eye that gets smaller than the other. This happens randomly, sometimes when he's smiling, scowling or just because!





Him and Madden are like the same person! Madden crawls in my bed early every morning and goes back to sleep with me too, he also wears that creepy batman mask non-stop and he also loves to help me with my paint projects...same person!
ReplyDelete