Young Boys

Young Boys

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Crue Boy

Here are some fun videos and pictures of our Crue Boy! He's talking so much so I got a video of him saying "Nelly" and "Abby". 
We all know Crue loves to dance! 
Crue really loves stuffed animals!  He still loves his baby "Trey-Trey" but now he's quite obsessed with "Woody".  I tried to get him to play with "Buzz Lightyear" but he only has a friend in Woody. 
 Saying prayers with his friends before bed.
 Goodnight kisses for baby.
 Crue loves to pray!  He drops to his knees and folds his arms as soon as we say time for prayer!
 Since it's warming up Crue got to wear his toy story jammies and matched Woody!
 Awwww!
 Sharing his binky!


 I love this black and white picture!!!!!
 Yesterday I found Crue in a new hiding spot.  He took all the blankets out and fits perfectly.  Caleb calls this his "Jack in the box" spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment