Young Boys

Young Boys

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Saturday Fun

The boys were cracking us up this weekend.  On Friday after preschool, my friend whose son Porter is in Kellan's class, said that the preschool teacher asked all the boys in preschool if any of them would take her on a date because they're all so cute.  The two other boys said no and Kellan said "I will!"  When he was home I said, "So you're going to take Miss Nikkii on a date huh?" He said, "Yeah but after I take Porters mom on a date."  
 During bath time Friday night Caleb said, "Mom can we talk about stuff now?  I just love to talk and we have things we need to talk about."  I said sure, like what?  He said, "My Maci problems.  I have to reset things and get them back to normal.  But we can talk about anything else too."
 Crue has been loving on Daddy lately.  The other night Daddy was holding him and he kept giggling and saying, "I love Daddy!  Crue! I love Daddy!"
 All of this boys like to have their pictures taken... they especially like to take silly pictures!

Part of their chores yesterday was to pull weeds.  They did an awesome job! Caleb was very intense about it and wanted to make sure everyone pulled the roots out too! 
 Kellan just like to pull the leaves off but he loved carrying his "trash boxes" around to put the weeds in.

 After they finished their chores we went to the greenbelt by our house and flew kites!

 They ran and giggled SO MUCH!  Crue thought it was hilarious!
 Of course we had a couple collisions and tangles.






 Caleb did really well and got the hang of it so fast!
 Kellan was serious but just wanted to run with his kite behind him.



 Kellan loves jumping pictures so here's one: yay for kites!
 Earlier that day we bought an apple tree and planted it!  We love the apple blossoms!  Caleb is so proud of his apple tree so we had to take a picture before dinner! We're hoping it gets some fruit this year!
Our bedtime routine is as follows: baths, books, prayers, "goodnights", time for bed.  The boys drag out their good nights as long as they can.  They each give everyone a hug and kiss and say good night and most nights they repeat that like three times.  Caleb and Kellan love to pick Crue up with their hugs and spin him around! It's so cute!  And then we have to calm everyone down again.
I love this picture of Crue and Caleb (above).  I wish I had taken it on my camera so it was good quality!  I would frame it!





No comments:

Post a Comment