We had a fun Valentines week last week! We kicked if off with the Mommy and Me Music class Valentines party! The boys decorated sugar cookies, had yummy Valentine drinks and made Valentines.
Ignore Crue's "PAID" stickers... the lady at Fry's gave them to him as we checked out... and he refused to take them off... all day.
On Valentines Day I made the boys lunches with heart peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Kellan is the only one who appreciated it. I also made heart rice krispies treats... I put one in Calebs lunch and wrote a little love note on the bag. He saw it before I put it in and said, "Great I don't like rice krispies treats." Oh well. I ate almost all of the remaining ones and I sent one in a bag with a love note on it with Chris for work and he loved it!
I also filled Caleb's lunch box with sparkly hearts... it embarrassed him at school. Well one day I will do something cool in Caleb's lunch that he will find delicious and not embarrassing. Hopefully.When Kellan pulled his sandwich out at our park picnic he said, "Aww my heart is so cute!"
Caleb and Kellan got lots of valentines and treats at school but after school their favorite little blonde brought some cute valentines over! The boys gave her theirs! They are so cute!
Crue is in love! He calls her "Owl" (Elle). I love when they get together. They hold hands and give each other kisses on the cheek and hugs! Awwww Young love... haha get it?This picture CRACKS me up!!!! Kellan's saying, "Ooooh". I'm going to blow this up for Crue and "Owl's" wedding!
Actually all the boys love little Elle. She really likes Kellan a lot but we try not to talk about it too much because that would hurt Crue's feelings.
Hugging her goodbye!After Elle left we got to work getting ready for Daddy to come home. We made a trail of hearts into the kitchen where we displayed our Valentines cards and presents.
Caleb hid his Valentine in his truck and rigged it where it would pop out when he pressed a button. He's so inventive!
I was going to make a fancy dinner but Daddy was full and the boys were being picky so we ordered a heart pizza from Papa Johns and made cupcakes from scratch!
Crue needed a picture since Caleb took one...
Just in case anyone was wondering Chris and I did go out the weekend before for Valentines Day. We ate at Brio before going to a movie! We had some friends join us and it was a very fun night!
I had rasperry cheesecake... delicious!
It was a great Valentines Day! Here are some of the pictures we took to make Valentines for friends and family.
I asked Kellan to make a "lovey" face and this was it.... uh....For Caleb's class we made our Valentines... he posed like this and I printed them in wallet size...
... with the sucker it turned out like this! He loved it! He was happy because his teachers said they were "awesome".
I love my three little valentines!













No comments:
Post a Comment