Young Boys

Young Boys

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Everyday

I decided I wanted to take more "everyday" pictures of the kids just hanging out.  We mostly get the camera out when "something" is happening.  Here are a few every day pictures... and some close ups because the boys are posers.  

 Kellan started doing a head tilt when he poses... a very exaggerated head tilt.

 I loe this picture of the boys... except for Crue's eczema spot :(

 I don't know why Kellan is looking at Crue with such distaste?!? Haha.
 Tilt...


 Tilt...
 Playing Imaginext in the hallway

 Kellan gets to play computer games for a bit during Crue's naps.
 Picnic at the park

 Eating cornbread
 They LOVE to have lunch at the picnic table



 Granny has been pretty sick and a couple weeks ago had to go to the hospital.  Caleb overheard Chris and I talking about it and I mentioned I wanted to do something nice for her.  A little later he gave me this card.  It says: "To Mechells Granny. I hope you feel better becase I think about you all the time. I love you. From Caleb"  He is so thoughtful!
 Every morning around 6:30 right after Chris leaves for work, this little cutie crawls into my bed and we cuddle for almost an hour before I have to get Caleb up for school.  This particular morning he was giggling in his sleep! So I capture that everyday moment.
 Awww.... brothers watching the rain.
Chris is a trooper!  He gets these boys ready for bed by himself A LOT!  For some reason Crue is better for him and it goes faster when he does it.  Plus I do random things in the evenings.  Well I caught them all cuddling right before bedtime.  Love them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment