Young Boys

Young Boys

Friday, February 8, 2013

My Birthday!

I had an AMAZING birthday WEEKEND this year! Chris and the boys spoiled me. We started Friday night with a date night with my hubs.  We went to Maggianos! Yum! 

My boys missed me and had to take a pic when I got home! 
 On Saturday night Chris invited some friends over to play games and have snacks and CAKE!
 He got a GIGANTIC cake from Costco but it was so delicious!
 We played a lot of Just Dance and rapped a little.
 It was a crazy fun night!
On my actual birthday, Sunday January 13 to be exact, Chris made me some rice krispie treat cupcakes.  Cute!  
 We had a good day at church!
 They surprised me with a GUITAR!!!!  I've wanted one for like 10 years now! And the Thank You Note book from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!  Awesome gifts!!!!!
 That night the Obrays and Jones came over for dinner, which Chris made all by himself! Sweet Pork Salads!
 The boys love these guys!
 Then we played some more Just Dance!  Chris and Ken were a little out of control!
 Chris and I getting our couple dance on...



 Nana and Papa came over on Monday night!  We had fun and they spoiled me too!  Thanks to everyone who made my birthday so awesome, especially my amazing hubs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment