So Jordan was still having a hard time letting go of the mission the day after he got home. He wouldn't change out of his "missionary getup". We all tried persuading him. He agreed to go shopping but went to the mall... dressed as a missionary!
Us girls played fashion designers pretty well! He tried on what we told him to try on. He was looking pretty studly the whole time but there were a couple outfits that were almost too much! He was SMOKIN'! We had to fan him down for the other customers safety! This is one of those outfits? Don't you agree? Simmer down now!We spent a lot of the day shopping and then we ate! That night Jordan watched his first movie since coming home... TANGLED! He loved it. That was the perfect movie to start with!
On Sunday Jordan gave an AMAZING homecoming talk! He's so awesome. His Spanish is perfecto! Seriously, if I close my eyes while he's talking in Spanish it's like I'm in a Latin country, listening to a random Latino! His accent es muy suave!
I found this random photo on my camera so I dubbed it, "We're so giddy to have Jordan home."Crue and his Nana. Crue wore a future missionary tag with his white shirt!
Caleb got to wear Daddy's old mission tag! He's one of the future Elder Youngs!
Kellan refused to wear a tag... and then refused to wear a white shirt. Rebel. He's cute though and hey he did wear a tie! (Oh and in case no one noticed, I wore Paraguayan colors... Red and blue and white... and my shoes were yellow but it was to represent the gold.)
We had a fun and very populated open house after church. We made lots of food and had LOTS of DELICIOUS desserts. People were so generous with their desserts and I appreciated that I could have generous helpings of those desserts. By 7:30 we were exhausted. We had a good time and I'm so glad so many came out to support Jordan!
But seriously... we were le tired.
The boys soaked up their auntie time!
After all the guests left Jojo wrestled with his boys.
Kellan showed no mercy!
Crue jumped right in on loving Jojo. Ever since the airport he's been super friendly!
You may have noticed that Nelly's got a preggy belly! She's so cute with his baby bump! I can't wait for Little Baby Emerson to get here! I'm going to call him Emmy. I love him already but not enough to let him eat the last cupcake at the party.
Monday was a holiday so we all got together before Abby and Nelly had to fly back to Utah. We hung out at our house for a bit then grabbed some yummy lunch before hitting the park.
What family get together would be complete without some jumping? Jordan was a little rusty the first time... I don't think he did any jumping pictures in Paraguay! Someone should have taught him better.
This next one it was Nelly who needed some air... she is pregnant though so I'll give her a break... she needs to sit down anyway!
Success! Now go sit down Chanelle.
That's right we ditched the preggers.
One last sissy picture! Chanelle (or Emerson) has preggy powers over us... seriously we're floating! Haha. It was fun. I miss them so much already! I can't wait for our next visit and jumping pictures. We had a great homecoming weekend!


















No comments:
Post a Comment