Kellan and I got hair cuts. I think we both look very different but I love both new 'dos! Yay!
We have been in lemon heaven this past week. We have been juicing and cooking with lemons like crazy. The boys always think it's so much fun to juice them!Crue LOVES to lick the lemons
SOUR FACES!
I love Kellans... but it looks painful.
Okay we've made lemonade, lemon pancakes, new lemon pancakes, frozen lemonade and then we just froze straight lemon juice. This week we're making... lemon chicken noodle soup, lemon spaghetti and blueberry muffins with lemon glaze. I'm thinking about also making lemon cupcakes. Good thing we love lemon! Oh yeah I also used the rinds to make our house smell good. I simmered them with sage and thyme. I also put some around with baking soda to help out the boys smell... like in their room and bathroom!
We've gone through A LOT of lemons and given some away but we still have LOTS! Thanks Nana!








No comments:
Post a Comment