I've a bit out of control with my crafting and projects! Here's a few I've done recently...
Caleb had been getting frustrated quite often that Crue would dump all their crayons and colored pencils all over the place. So I decided to organize it up! I found these cute buckets in the dollar section at target and bought a hand towel rack at Home Depot and voila! I added the sign just to be cute but now it's their quiet place for Sundays to draw, color or write in their "journals".
Sorry about the naked bum but I had to illustrate how much these boys love their new coloring area. They are here very frequently, even in between diaper changes! Caleb spends the most time there and has commented several times to me how much he likes it. Yay! Makes me a happy mommy!
We have been in need of a headboard for a LONG time! They are expensive and not very unique... so I decided to make one. I was at Kirklands and found these iron wall decorations on sale (regularly $30 each; on sale for $7). I bought some gorgeous spray paint and away my project went!I love them! I actually think I'm going to put it above the guest bed because it will match better. Plus I have a NEW and AWESOME idea for another headboard (stay posted) and more than that I'm sick of Chris hitting them in his sleep. They aren't the quietest! I actually am going to either bind them together or secure them to the wall better...
Yes those are coffee filters... I dyed them pink for my Valentines wreath!
It only cost me 87 cents for this whole project but it was time consuming!I am in LOVE with it though!
I made my mom one that can be for Valentines Day or any time. I think it turned out cute.
And now I will take a breather from projects... oh wait Jordan is coming home so I'm making t-shirts and posters! Okay after that...



No comments:
Post a Comment