Young Boys

Young Boys

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hawaii Day 3: Ala Moana Beach

Saturday morning we met up with Nana, Papa, Jojo, Abby, Ryan and Capri and the Keawes at Ala Moana Beach. Crue got some birthday sand toys and a new swim suit from Nana and Papa!  He was happy to use them that day! 
 Kellan was happy too!  The boys dug a big hole!  It's a tradition!
 Auntie Abs helped Caleb with his digging.
 Daddy and Jojo were playing "football" with Uncle Ryan... but pretty much it just turned into wrestling matches.


 Crue went exploring with Papa

 I loved the sibling time!  I miss these guys and wish they lived in Arizona.  We really missed Auntie Nelly on this trip!  Wish she and Ben could have come but glad she didn't because she needed to keep her pregnant self at home to cook that baby!
 You know we love our jumping pictures!
 Yay Capri and her pregnant self joined us for some jumping!  I think we made her sit down after!
So glad Crue started to like the water more! I think he really is scared of waves so Ala Moana was perfect for him. 
 Caleb spent most of his time on a surfboard.


 He did awesome with paddle boarding!

 Yay Nana went out too!








 Crue was a little nervous at first...
 but warmed up to surfing too!

 I love this pic of their little pow wow and even more that Chris and Crue are doing the same thing!

I LOVE this little face!!!


 It was so nice having everyone together!
Crue was still smiles after going under the water!  You have to be happy in Hawaii! 

We were thrilled to have Uncle Kenny and Papa come from Maui!  The boys had fun visiting with them! Uncle Kenny was so cute with Crue!
Look at this adorable man!  Love Papa and all his picture taking! 
 Abby and I went out a couple times.  I let her give me a tour of the water while I just relaxed on the front of the board.
 We may have had a little trouble...
 ... when we first got on the board.  Or it was me just being a jerk and trying to knock Abby off!
Ah yes prepared to be impressed... I didn't just mooch off Abby doing all the work I actually paddled myself! 
Kellan was serious about his surfing but had fun! 

See what I mean? Serious! 
 It was an amazing beach day!  We had a blast!
Saturday evening we met up with the Uale families for a play date! 
 I had to post all four pictures because these kids faces crack me up!


What a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. SO fun! Ala Moana is where I learned to surf! I don't think I retained much.. haha. Looks beautiful. Love all of your great pics!

    ReplyDelete