Here are some fun pictures from December. Crue loves his music class and he really loves when he gets to be a green and speckled frog.
Crue is my first child to REALLY LOVE the swings!
We hung out with our Hill friends a few times. Kellan loves Ty! These boys have been friends since they were little little.
Crue loves to take baths and showers! He strips down and hops in at all times of the day!
He also loves to wear other peoples clothes. One day I found his wearing one of my night shirts... he said he being a princess.
Caleb started an obsession with skateboarding. After breaking my face after a skateboard accident I was not thrilled!!! But he's too cute...
Before Christmas break Calebs class was given an extra credit assignment to write a book report on any book they wanted. She gave a list of projects you could choose for your book report and one was "Create a timeline to go along with your book report of a historical, non fiction book". Caleb saw that and immediately said, "I'm doing it about the Titanic!" He wrote an AMAZING and detailed summary of a Titanic book and then wrote a very detailed timeline. He also drew a picture of the ship. I was impressed because I didn't have to help him much at all. He would read 1-2 pages at a time and pick out what he thought was important before writing it down. He even put it in his own words without me saying anything. I love how he ended his report: "BOOM!" He's got brains and personality!
My boys have always been extremely cuddly but ever since my surgery they take EVERY opportunity to cuddle with me. One day we were all watching a show but as soon as I sat on the couch they ran over and sat ON me. They were all comfortable on the other couch but decided to cram right next to me. It has happened several times since and I think it is hilarious and awesome. A little claustrophobic but awesome.
The boys were super excited to decorate for Christmas this year!
They loved going to stores and looking at all the decorations.
We were all most excited to pick out our real trees.
The boys like having a "kid" tree.
They wanted this one in their room... maybe next year.
It's always a good time at the tree lot.
We found a good one to go in our family room.
A few days later we went back and got a HUGE, GORGEOUS tree for our living room.
We named it BEAST
This year Caleb helped his brothers write their Christmas lists! He helped Kellan last year too, and like last year he added his own ideas.
We had a successful visit with Santa this year! No tears, no fears!
I LOVE this picture! I want to keep it up all year long!
In December Grandma and Grandpa Brewer came home from their mission in Russia. The boys were excited to see them. They got a little shy there but they were also exhausted because it was 8:30 at night!
We're glad we got to welcome them home and see some other family!
We went to our annual light parade this year. Caleb and Crue LOVED it! I think Kellan enjoyed it but sometimes it's a mystery with him.
We're glad Nana got to join us!
Chris and I threw our annual Christmas party. This years theme was a "White Out!" Chris and one of his besties, Brent, dressed alike. So cute.
I was super happy that my Jojo got to party with us! He came in town a couple days before. He is so fun I wish he lived closer!!!
Always fun with the Faivas! Even if Rich does boycott my white out and wear gray!
Jones and Obrays!
I thought I'd end this post with a picture of our award winning Christmas lights. Chris does a great job! He won our neighborhood contest again this year! I'm so proud of him. But now this means bigger and better for next year! Yikes!
























Great pictures...I loved looking at my boys (and you and Chris too). I always love fun times with you guys. Crue, you are too cute. Caleb, you are too smart. Kellan, you are sweet. Love, Nana
ReplyDelete