Young Boys

Young Boys

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Fall Breakers

Fall break was a little sad for these boys because Chris had to go on a busy trip during it.  It was horrible timing since we planned on going on a trip but we're so grateful for his new job.  We missed him SO MUCH but we still had a fun break! 
 We went straight to Nana and Papa's after dropping Dad off at the airport so we could watch conference and have brunch with Nana and Papa!
 We spent the night and went to Wildlife World Zoo the next day with Nana. It was hot but so fun! However, we will not do that again without Dad and Papa to push/carry these boys around. Oh and I was exhausted because the boys did not go to sleep easily and then didn't sleep well.  I was up with a kid sneezing in my face all night, another who wet the bed and then the final child had two bloody noses. I think they just wanted to break me into being a single parent for the week quickly!
 Caleb and I got to feed some Lories.  It was so fun!

 Caleb thought it was pretty funny that one was sitting on my head for awhile.  Crue came in with us and had a couple land on his head.  He was not amused and had to leave to hang out with Nana.
 The panther was so cool!  We watched him for awhile play with his ball.
 Kellan's favorite: the tiger!
 We couldn't find the leopard... it was right above us.
 That's a big croc!
 Caleb's always game to pet a stingray
 We love turtles!!!

 I think Kellan was the most excited about the animals.  Crue cared the least and Caleb liked reading all the signs.
 The boys begged to stay one more night at Nana's so we washed their clothes and made it work! They slept better the second night... phew!  Well Nana and Papa had to work but we had fun at the nearby park.



 When it got hot enough they braved the cold pool.  Caleb was the only one actually brave enough!
 The next day we hit the science center with some of our favorite friends, Khamil and Anessa Pierre.
 Wheelchair races!
 Crue loves Khamil!
 Oh and Anessa too.  She protected him during the forces of nature simulation.
 The boys had way too much fun in the tech room with Khamil and Anessa's stepdad.  He lifted them up to collect electronic dots.

 Silly kids!
 Our next daily trip was to Fountain Hills.  The weather was amazing so we planned a picnic!
 On the Friday of fall break we went to BounceU with the Smiths and Khamil and Anessa.

 Crue didn't do much on the slides and inflatables.... he stuck to the little toys.
 He was excited to have his best bud Jett there though!

 Kellan was pretty pumped to hang with Beau again!  Beau is in kindergarten this year and Kellan misses him!
 So glad Khamil could keep Caleb company!

 Anessa was my buddy and when we got home she helped me with one of my halloween projects... Medusa!
 I think she turned out pretty awesome! I'm thinking of ways to turn her into a permanent house decoration... She's already green for Christmas and I'll put some ornaments in her hair.  Haha. I love her.
 The boys and I cuddled every night that Dad was gone.  They are such Daddys boys that it was nice to get some time to myself with them. But we were all so glad when Dad came home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment