Young Boys

Young Boys

Sunday, November 16, 2014

A birthday and Halloween

Kellan turned 5 last month! We celebrated with Peter Piper Pizza! 
So glad Nelly, Ben and Emerson could celebrate with us.  They got Kellan a cool Big Hero Six toy! 
Grandma and Grandpa sent Kellan just what he wanted, kinetic sand!
Kellan got a football from Jojo.  He loves his football!!
Ninja turtle gloves!
Nana and Papa got Kellan a drum set!  Now we have a drummer, a guitarist, and a pianist! We just need to think of a band name!
The boys had fun getting pumpkins.  We didn't get to go to a real pumpkin patch - because of how crazy football was - so we found a fun little lot near us. The boys still loved it just as much!



 Caleb knew all year he wanted to be a scary skeleton for Halloween but Crue and Kellan took a long time to decide... Crue made this... a rasta ninja cowboy?
 Kellan had a really hard time finding a costume.  We went to over four stores and he didn't like anything he saw.  The week of Halloween he saw a pizza costume and fell in love.  I was worried he would change his mind so I wanted him to think about it for a couple days.  He still loved it but when we went back it was gone!  Luckily we found one online.  It was a big hit.  Everyone thought it was hilarious.
Crue settled on a super cute astronaut costume! I LOVE it!!! He did too and was so proud to tell people he was an "Aternot". 
 He had fun at his preschool party!
 Chris and I had a Halloween party.  I dressed at Gamora from Guardians of the Galaxy.  The costume was a little too sexy for me so I added an apron and painted a baby green so I was Stay at Home mom Gamora.  I carried a gun and a whisk.  Never know when you have to fight crime or bake a cake. The green make up was awful!  This picture was from the end of the night and most of it had rubbed off.  My hair stayed red for an entire week.  It was supposed to wash out in 2-3 washes.  My primary kids actually paid attention to my sharing time though.  Maybe I should dye my hair random colors from now on.
 Chris was a character from the TV show Parks and Rec and funny enough two of our friends came as other characters from the show.  It was awesome.
We had a lip sync battle at our party.  Chris and I did a song together... It was a lot of fun!

We had a really fun Halloween! We set up music and lights like usually and had a lot of people dancing and commenting on how fun it was. The boys cared more about partying than trick or treating.  They still got a TON of candy. 

 Nana was super awesome and set up a cotton candy machine. It was a huge hit with the neighborhood.  We had lines down the driveway!
 Can't wait for next years Halloween!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment