Life is never dull with any of my boys and especially not with Crue. So one day he made a huge mess and I asked him several times to clean up. He refused. I tried time out. He didn't care. I tried pleading and offering to help. Nope. So I tried bribing with money, offering him a quarter to clean it up. His reponse was, "Problem is I need a dollar." I offered two quarters and he said, "Give me three quarters and you clean it all up. I will give you a quarter." He stared at me with this wide eyed, challenging expression the whole time.
These two have the most up and down relationship. They argue and fight the majority of the time but occasionally and actually more frequently recently, they play so nicely together and look forward to seeing each other. Just this morning Crue woke up first and said, "I need my Kellan." Two hours later he said, "Kellan go to school! You're not my friend." But they are so fun and funny to watch... even when arguing!I love my date nights with this guy! I'm so happy he's getting older and can see movies with me! We saw Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad Day! He loved it!! I loved watching him laugh! He has an awesome sense of humor. He has some pretty nice date manners too. He makes conversation and holds doors open for me.
We've been hanging with Emerson a lot lately and the boys love it!
Crue and Emerson also have an up and down relationship haha. They seek each other out but end up just annoying one another.
Crue makes awesome expressions and this was the one I got when I said, "Let's take a pic of our lunch date." We go on lots of lunch dates in between me picking him up from preschool and waiting until we get Kellan and Caleb from school. Usually he chooses Taco Bell but I've been convincing him that Cafe Rio is a "special Taco Bell".
We went shopping for family pictures outfits and these two picked out all kinds of things for their dad.
They also got to go on the mall train... something they've wanted to do for a LONG time!
Here's another funny expression... I went to my friends to borrow clothes for pictures and Crue was shocked by her massive collection of headbands.
Kellan loves his preschool. He had fun with his friends at the Halloween party
The boys and Nana made Dad a congrats on your new job present! He loved it! Crue looked at his picture and said, "Whoa I look weird."
After one of the boys football games we went to lunch. All three boys said they wanted fish. So we hit up So Cal Fish Taco Company. We have unusual but super awesome kids.
They are loving this cooler weather so they can have fires! Roasting marshmallows and sometimes hot dogs is our favorite.
Crue had to show off the turtle when his friend Kate came over. He said, "I hope it freaks her out." It didn't she loved and he said she's a boy.
Jojo came to visit last month and we saw Big Hero 6 with him. We all loved it and now my boys are quoting it regularly.
Nana and Caleb are pretty goofy together... Here they are playing with tortilla dough.
Kellan and Crue got matching camo jammies and they had to put on their "soldier" faces for a picture.
We have peppers galore over here!
Kellan loves to check out what's growing in our garden and gets so excited to pick stuff!
I had to take a random sleeping picture of this child. He never wakes up early anymore. I always have to drag him out of bed at 7:30 to get to school by 8.
Crue has been having weekly playdates with his best friend Jett. He always ropes him into a jam session. They are so funny together!
Best buds!
I've been practicing my photo taking skills with Nana's old camera - now that she got a super fancy one - and the boys love to show off for pictures.
These boys love the Pierre girls! Anessa babysits for us and is our good friend and Khamil is Caleb's best friend and plays with all of them all the time! We went to celebrate with donuts that their mom is pregnant with another girl! Yay!!!
Crue got sauce on his new shirt at dinner one night and threw a theatrical, hilarious fit!









No comments:
Post a Comment