Caleb and Kellan LOVED flag football. I couldn't believe how long the season was and how many hours we spent at FOOTBALL. We had practice three nights a week and then two games a week. But it was worth it. Kellan was the youngest on his team. He was only 4 when it started and it's a 5-6 team but he kept up with them.
Warming up...
I think everyone underestimated how fast Kellan is and they were all surprised. He is a zig zagger!
Going through the end of the game spirit tunnel!
Chillin' with Dad during Caleb's game.
I don't have as many pictures of Caleb because he didn't get to play as much - the coaches played their favorites (their kids, their friends kids, kids who have been playing for years) - and most of his games were at night and the lighting was bad to take pictures :( Boo. But he was so fun to watch! He got six flags this season! I loved seeing him be so aggressive. He really learned a lot and improved tremendously!
I love how he kept his mouthguard above his ear. He saw it during an NFL game. He LOVES football now. He talks about it ALL THE TIME! One day I went to watch a show and our DVR was FULL of recorded football games.
I'm so proud of him!
They played hard and got some awesome trophies but didn't make it to the championships.
Here's Kellan in his semi final championship game... Look at those sideline coaches! hahaha
Getting some pointers
Almost got a flag!
He started running weird during this play and we couldn't figure out why. He was coming up with all these excuses and then said, "My mouth guard fell out and I didn't know if I should leave it or grab it." We kind of didn't believe him until we saw this picture!
I loved watching both boys and their intensity and passion! We will for sure be playing flag football again. Kellan really wants to do tackle - he says it will be easier - but that makes me nervous.














Superstars! I can't wait to watch these "experienced" players again next year! I love my boys! xoxo Nana
ReplyDelete