Young Boys

Young Boys

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Family Pictures

I don't like family pictures.  They stress me out.  I love pictures of my boys but when it's family pictures it means I have to be in it... blah.  Our good friend Rich took our pictures and I put off being in any for as long as I could... The boys are just so photogenic! 
 They were so good during pictures.  No whining and they're all little posing hams!


 Caleb always has his smile down!
 What a stud!
 Kellan is working on his go to picture smile.  It's a little rough right now but I LOVE it! Haha

 Too cool

 Crue can't just smile... he was to put on a show... always!
 Heartbreaker!

 Aw! I fought this but thanks Rich for making me take one with my handsome hubs. Ten years and he's still quite the looker!
 The boys had to take this random pic...
 I love Kellan's smile here
 So yeah Kellan and I are Christmas card ready in here but Caleb and Crue are making Chris laugh.
 Chris is still laughing but oh well
 Silly boys.  They posed themselves this way.
 So Kellan's habit in pictures to look anywhere but the camera... so we had to take one acting like him.


 Crue was just making crazy faces at Rich and he got this out of it! Nice!
 So handsome.

 I love this awkward smile!!!  He makes me smile.
 I love this picture of Chris. Crue was sad and only wanted Chris and Chris LOVES that they want him. He has Daddy boys for sure!
 Silly face
 Future model... oh my.
 LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of my boys
 Ok so there wasn't any whining but Crue definitely did hit a point of being done... as you can see.
 But he never says no to kissing me haha
 This is probably the favorite of the day. It's going to be a canvas on my wall.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! These boys have so much personality - so does their Mom and Dad! Love you guys! xoxo Mom and Nana

    ReplyDelete