Caleb has been looking forward to getting baptized for a long time! A few weeks before we went and took pictures. He knew exactly what he wanted, they had to be taken at the temple, with his scriptures. He wanted to wear suspenders and he had "poses in mind". He came up with everything on his own. Here are some of my favorites.
He said this was his "cute but fun" pose
And of course he got a little silly
May 16, 2015 - Baptism Day!
We were thrilled Abby and Fernando could come!!
We're so glad Auntie Chalei could come down for it!
Jojo!
Nana and Papa! Nana made Caleb a candy lei and a lei with poppers in it! He loved them! The blue and yellow lei is from Grandma and Grandpa's house from Chris' graduation!
So proud of this kid!
We had so many people support Caleb!
We had a fun luncheon at our house afterwards.
Anessa Pierre and her friend Tori Smith sang Caleb's favorite song, "If the Savior Stood Beside Me", after the confirmation. It was awesome!
Caleb had to have his signature look!
Grandma and Grandpa Brewer came down from Taylor.
We're so happy Grandpa Wilkins made it!
Popper time! I love these pictures... there's so much going on!
Chalei's face cracks me up!It is great to be 8! Caleb said he loved his baptism and his party afterward. He is so happy to be a member of the church!
We had such a fun time with Chalei! Wish it was longer!
I love this picture of bro and sis. They are pretty photogenic!
It was a wonderful weekend! I am so proud of Caleb and the amazing little man he has become. When I bore my testimony I said how I feel like I don't teach him anything, he probably teaches me more. He truly is an example to me and I love him so much!!! I can't wait to watch all the awesome things he does in this life!
























This was the greatest day! I will always remember it and will always remember the spirit I felt. Caleb definitely was touched by the spirit, as was I. I am so proud of my Sweetest Boy. I know he took his covenants very seriously. I am so happy to be a part of his special day. I love you Caleb! Love, Nana
ReplyDelete