May was a very busy month for us! But we had a lot of fun too... here are some of the highlights:
Jojo moved down to Arizona for the summer! He brought his girlfriend down for a weekend and we all got to meet her! Crue instantly fell in love with her!
He whispered in her ear... "you're my girlfriend, don't tell Jojo."We had a swim day with Emerson and got this cute picture at dinner at his house.
The boys got Nana flowers for Mothers Day! It was Crue's idea. He knows how to shower women with love!
I love Mothers Day and other holidays/occasions we eat cheesecake!
I'm not sure if this is Crue giving loves or just being crazy
Crue had a preschool field trip to the childrens I.D.E.A. Museum!
He loved spending time with his gal Finley outside of school
Yep, they held hands walking around!
Kellan graduated preschool OFFICIALLY! He is going to be a big kinder kid in August! I can't believe it! I'm going to miss that kid during the day!
Some of his best buds from preschool, Jackson and Cy!
Nana got Kellan a graduation candy lei and a kinder prep book! He loved them both!
Nana anticipated Crue getting jealous of Kellan's CANDY lei so he got a bag of candy! Thanks Nana!
Crue had an awesome end of the year ceremony... not really a graduation since he'll be back next year! It was a sports theme. They were the Bear team!
Huddle time!Crue and his friend Greyson
His best bud Jett
Best gal, Finley!
She always gives him good squeezes!
We love Miss Nikkii!
Caleb is an official cub scout! He had his first pack meeting last night and earned his bobcat badge!
I got a little carried away with face paint during his bobcat ceremony.
I'm so glad I get to be in Cub Scouts with this kid! And so far he likes having me there too!











No comments:
Post a Comment