Young Boys

Young Boys

Monday, August 24, 2015

Friends and our last day!

We got to hang out with lots of our good friends while we were on our trip! The boys really hit it off with Parker Uale.  They were pretty funny to watch! 


We miss these Uale boys!
We spent a lot of time with the Monahans and it was so fun!!
The boys loved swimming in their pool!
We got some cool underwater pics!


Crue and Jackson were cute little buds!

We loved hanging with the other Uale friends, Gigi and Maeve!
Crue found a little island girlfriend.


I had fun with my island bestie too! Danielle and I had a lot of fun together and she even got me to hike at 5:30 in the morning! That's incredible!
More incredible is that I survived the hike up, down, back up and back down.
The view and tidepools were incredible and worth it!
The morning of our last day was spent at Sandys.  It was the perfect beach day.
Kellan was loving the waves!

So many fun memories! Can't wait for the next trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment