Young Boys

Young Boys

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Everything is Awesome!

 We took our first trip to Legoland!! The boys loved it! They found a Lego scuba diver for Nana.
Caleb and I went on the coastersaurus... he's hilarious! 
 Kellan found a friend while Caleb and I went on the roller coaster
 We got to see the set for the Lego Movie!  It was awesome... because everything is...
 Lots of rides...


 Chima!
 We ran into one of the boys favorite friends there!  We love the Daniels family! So glad Ty could play with us for a bit.
 Lego police for Papa
 Caleb of course found some history, science and adventure

 We all loved the Star Wars... even Dad... kind of.

 This is one of my favorite pictures because of Kellan's face. We saw the 4D movie!




All the cities and monuments and wonders of the world were awesome.


 On our way out of the park we got to meet some Lego characters.


 I think these crazies had a good time!

1 comment:

  1. These boys are such camera hams. I love it. They will pose for photos anytime, anywhere!! I love their facial expressions! I'm sad I missed their first trip to an amusement park. :( I see a theme...I'm always sad I'm missing out. I should be one of those annoying grandparents who wants to go on all your trips. xoxo Nana

    ReplyDelete