Instead of heading home after checking out of our hotel we tried to fit as much as could into our last day. We went to the Natural History Museum to check out the Pirates exhibit.
Blackbeard!
We had fun in the rest of the museum too!
He loves his rocks!
A big piece of jade!
After the museum we hit up Slaters 50/50 for the second time! It's always DELICIOUS! Gotta love that vampire dip!
Next we went to Coronado Beach for the first time and we stayed ALL DAY.
We found some cool sand castles
Crue loved them!
Chillin with my boys (I'm wearing a swimsuit!) I love Crue's face :) Caleb, obviously, was in the water... it's a struggle to get him out!
The boys thought the bridge we drove over was pretty awesome. It was super tall. They especially loved the fact that Nana would've been terrified!
Not sure about this picture but they had a great time. We left after 6pm and got home around 1am but it was worth it. The boys had a blast and then slept during the drive... except Caleb he was a trooper and stayed awake the whole time. And was not grouchy at all. Yay! We love our Cali trips!













Yes! I would have been totally terrified! I love that the boys get a kick out of scaring me to death!! This trip looks like it was the most awesome of all trips. I missed out. :( xoxo Nana
ReplyDelete