Young Boys

Young Boys

Monday, January 5, 2015

Turkey Weekend!

The Briggs Family came to visit and celebrate Thanksgiving with us this year and it was AWESOME! 
 I love these kids and apparently they love me because they (especially Jake) wanted to cuddle and beat me up the whole weekend... lovingly beat me up.  I almost got hurt a few times with all the wrestling.  Olivia is a bean bag ninja. But so am I haha!
Even Kasey tried to beat me up! Those bean bags were a problem. 
 Goofy with this goofy kid! Haha love him!
 The official kid Thanksgiving table!

 I slaved over this turkey and once again it was worth it!
 Chalei deserves credit where credit is due and by golly she rocked that green bean casserole! But I almost dropped it taking this picture. Phew.
 Carving Tommy the Turkey Lurkey.

Haha Jake wanted to be part of this family tree for a sec and photo bomb the picture! 
 We can always count on Nana and Papa to bring the sparkling cider!
 Caleb was most excited for the turkey bowl he had been planning. It was perfect that the Briggs boys were here for it!
 Intense!
 What's the matter Kasey?
 Chris and Kasey are pretty funny together! They had a lot of sports related uncle - nephew bonding.















 You tell 'em Kerry!
 Crue stayed out of the football and concentrated on his post-thanksgiving dessert dessert
 It was an awesome football game! I don't know who won but they all had fun!
We did a bit of Black Friday shopping.  Kasey was falling asleep in the store, Olivia was giggly and I was making friends with manikins so maybe Black Friday isn't for us. Haha we had fun! 
The next day we went bowling! Kerry won... I almost had him! 


 After bowling I got to take these cuties pictures!



 Always have to have a funny one!

 Awwww
 Crue loves Livvy!

 Cute cousins!



 Photo bombing Crue!
 Biggest to smallest
 Love this girl

 We hit up Oreganoes for dinner and it was a good time.  The food was yummy and these kids were crazy but had a blast

 Pazookie time

 Hahaha Kerry... then Kasey... then Chris took a bite out of this roasted jalapeno and all suffered the tear jerking consequences.  It was like a one upping chain reaction.  Kasey was the best though... he couldn't open his eyes at one point haha. Never again!


 So silly
 Saturday craziness

 They played monopoly a few times and it always ended in a mess.  It's hard not to throw money in the air... I completely understand.

 The boys loved jumping on Kasey

 I loved having Olivia here to fill my girl-less void.  We went shopping a few times, I curled her hair, then put pink streaks in her hair (temporary) and took cute headshots! I love her hair! It's awesome as she is!
We're so so glad they came to visit! We miss them! Now it's our turn to head up to Utah... maybe in the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment