Young Boys

Young Boys

Friday, August 30, 2013

Swim pictures

I got some pictures from Nana that she took at one of Caleb's swim meets.  He's swimming his two best strokes, breaststroke and backstroke. 
He was always very serious before his race.  

Swimmers take your mark... 
GO!
His diving improved by the end of the season.
I would yell PULL every time his head came up and he said once, "I know you're yelling at me but you should stop because I can't understand you." 


I love that his mouth is crooked haha


He got 2nd place!

We had a lot of down time while all the other age groups swam so we brought lots of snacks, including WATERMELON!  Crue was in heaven.

Swimmers take your mark...
Go!


This was the race that he came in 7th and he didn't seem tired at all so I said, "Were you taking it easy?" He said, "Yep I was just looking at the clouds." Okay... he was not too competitive and told me he wanted all the colors of ribbons and just wanted to have fun. Great attitude!  But he can still go fast and have fun right? haha!  I'm proud of my little swimmer!!!!  Can't wait for next summer!



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! LOL. Love my Bubs, my sweetest boy. Hugs, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! AWESOME pictures! Thank you Nana for taking them! :)

    ReplyDelete