Young Boys

Young Boys

Monday, December 10, 2012

A little too comfortable in his own skin...

One day last month, Kellan didn't want to wear a long sleeve shirt but it was cooler outside so I made him.  He asked me probably a dozen times if he could change and I always replied that he could not.  After the final time of asking me, he walked straight into the bathroom and came out a minute later with his shirt soaking wet.  He said, "Oh man.  Now I have to change my shirt."   I didn't have an argument and he was pretty proud of himself.  He took his shirt off laughing and boasting.  I said, "Well you can't wear a short sleeve shirt."  His response was, "I'm okay not wearing any shirts."  
 A couple days later we went to the park and next thing I know he has his shirt off.  I only let him keep it off long enough to take a picture before I clothed my child again.  He attempted to take it off two more times during our park trip but listened when I said no.  He did however take it off as soon as we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment