Crue turned 18 months in October. Caleb loves to tell people how his baby is a year and a half. I found some cute pictures of Crue!
These boys are buddies! Kellan and Crue spend a lot of time together, especially now that Caleb is at school. Crue LOVES stuffed animals. It's just one more thing to cuddle! I love this picture because this is my teddy bear from when I was his age.
Crue is starting to wear 24 month and 2T clothes. It's sad to me but so cute! He looks like a little man!
On Halloween Crue pooped on the toilet! He was so proud. He just wanted to sit there afterwards. Now he tells me when it's a little too late but every once in awhile he goes potty! I am not pushing it because he's so young but he knows what's going on and I think wants to be like his big bros!
This was taken before Crue's second Sunday in Nursery! He has been doing so well in it. It does help that Kellan is in his class. Their teachers said Kellan and Crue are their favorites and most well behaved. They said Kellan is the most polite and Crue is so sweet and patient.
Last month Crue saw his first movie in the theaters.... Wreck It Ralph! He only cared about the snacks!


No comments:
Post a Comment