Bakery to get some donuts before heading to Salt Lake
Checking out the temple real quick before meeting everyone for lunchCaleb loved the nativity displays around the temple grounds.
Before heading to lunch we stopped by East High School so Kellan and I could relish in High School Musical awesomeness.
We were both so excited! He said to me, "You're Gabriella and I'm Troy for real now!"
We met up with everyone for lunch and Auntie Bray was there! Crue met her for the first time. He gave her lots of cuddles.
When we got back to the house, Abby met us there and helped me make my turkey brine. She might have rebelliously added an ingredient or two.
I made my ol' Turkey Lurkey dance before getting in the brine.
In return he splashed brine all over me!
That night we all went out to dinner at CPK!
I tried to get a sissy picture but Chanelle was too busy feeing nauseas (dang pregnancy) and Abby was talking on the phone.
This last one would've been good but Crue had to grab a bite off someone else's plate.... Cute face though!






No comments:
Post a Comment