Young Boys

Young Boys

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Welcome to the New Blog!

Well for a first post here are some cute pictures of the boys.  Some may look familiar on our Christmas card... hehe.  


 I just wanted to point out that you can tell their personalities in their shoes... well mostly you can tell that Kellan is all about his Nikes and not dress shoes!  Crue is usually wearing the same two shoes over and over but I won this battle.  Caleb is the most compliant when it comes to his wardrobe.
 I love this picture.  It's tough love for Crue.


 The boys had to take a sword break.


 He insisted we bring his sunglasses.


 I was trying to get one with just Caleb but Kellan was not having that.
Well this was an impromptu photo shoot one evening with my crappy little camera.  Now that I have a newer, nicer one I might have to have a photo shoot part two! 

No comments:

Post a Comment