Turkey Lurkey entered the oven, stuff with lemons, veggies and herbs and rubbed down with lots of butter and herbs.
He came out juicy and brown!I was also in charge of the green bean casserole and I amped it up with some cheese... or a lot of cheese!
The key is attentive basting.
Kasey gave me a thumbs up approval rating.
The brine is what gave it it's moisture! It was totally worth getting it all over my clothes.
Chow time!
A quick family picture on our day of thanks!
Livvy and Cruebee
Kerry liked Turkey Lurkey too
I had to get a shot of this cute kid
Turkey Lurkey Day was also Chris' birthday!!! So we all gave him extra loves.
Cute sibs!
So grateful we got to spend the holiday with these awesome people!
Turkeys are shaking in their feathers all over the world...
Caleb couldn't help getting into the shot...
Love Kellan's face..
The whole gang!
Don't you want to kiss that face?
and this one?
It was a great Thanksgiving! But it will go down in the books as the night I experienced my first Black Friday Madness! Chalei talked me into the craziness. I had fun but best of all I got the number one present Caleb wanted for Christmas 60% off... take that Santa!






No comments:
Post a Comment