The boys loved cuddling with Auntie Abs Christmas Eve morning.
For Christmas Eve we did our soup dinner tradition!
Before bed the boys made sure we set out snacks for Santa and the reindeer. Kellan was not impressed.
Crue pondering the meaning of Christmas...
SANTA CAME! See how he has his own wrapping paper? Oh yeah!
The number one thing on Caleb's list was this spy video watch and it was the first thing he opened! (sorry his eyes look crazy. He blinked but wouldn't let me get another picture)
Crue was pretty quiet and observant, taking his time opening presents. I really think he was just waking up because at Nana's house he wanted to open everything all at once!
Kellan loved all his Batman stuff!
Caleb also got night vision, which was later included in the fourth page of his letter to Santa.
It was the first present he tried out.
Santa took a shot and got Kellan this Toy Story toy and it ended up being his favorite! Nice job, Santa. Thank you.Thumbs up for Batman! (Santa scored an AMAZING price on that toy - regularly $80 got it for $25... just saying.)
Caleb was so pumped about the gifts Grandpa Craig got him!
The boys got Daddy a new phone case so he can always think of them! Not that he doesn't already but now he can see them while he's thinking of them :)
This was the big gift of the year. Check out Kellan's face!
The boys love their kitchen and I love that they aren't ripping my kitchen to shreds anymore! (BTW, this was an awesome deal for Santa too - regularly $120, got it for $39. I just gotta give credit where it's due ya know?)
The boys were happy campers. The only low was when Caleb opened his new fancy chore chart and said, "What the? I didn't ask for that." Later on when I asked him if it was a good Christmas he said, "Yes I loved all my toys... well except that chore chart." Well Mama Chelle loves it so there!











um...santa needs to tell me where he got that kitchen at such an awesome price!!!? black friday deal?? does santa shop black fridays??
ReplyDelete