Young Boys

Young Boys

Friday, January 11, 2013

Out Last Night in Utah

 We went to the see the lights at Temple Square.  My family was there at the same time so we got to say hi and then goodbye to Auntie Nelly, Abby and Ben, Isabelle and Portia!
 I love Crue's face above!
 Caleb LOVED Isabelle!
 Crue was so cozy in the stroller!  It's really too bad he didn't stay there too long.
 We had fun looking around.  It wasn't too cold but definitely was crowded!
I love Crue's eyes in this picture!  He's so handsome! 
 After lights we went to dinner.  Crue was pretty happy to have some food!!!
 Pretty ladies!
 Studs.
 I can always count on Kasey to be fun and silly!
 Caleb and Jake got along great!  He sure does miss that kid!
 Night time was always wild with all the playing going on!  I wish the boys lived closer to their cousins!
 Well it was an amazingly fun filled week...
 ... we were all worn out! But we miss our cousins and aunts and uncles and Grandma and Grandpa!


No comments:

Post a Comment