Young Boys

Young Boys

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Burned Up and in Love!

 So I know I am still catching up on posts but this was too funny to wait! Yesterday when I picked Caleb up from school he was very flustered and frustrated about something that happened at school.  He was talking so fast I couldn't quite get the story but it was something about people talking about his love stuff but it's his love stuff not theirs and Jack just got him all burned up but then he cooled off.  He said, "You know when you're in love?  Like that stuff and then you get burned up by someone?"  I was like, "What are you talking about?  Were you playing a game?"  He said he couldn't talk about it anymore but that I should know there were this other girls who wanted to talk to him and be his girlfriend but he only wants Macie.  I asked if he was being a player and he just looked at me like I was crazy!

Caleb asked if he could use my phone to cool off so I thought he was going to play games but he recorded a video about his encounter.  Anyway, I watched the video and I think got a little more insight into the situation... He overheard me telling my mom to watch it and said, "Everyone should hear my story. It's a true story.  The world can know this because it's the truth.  The truth of love stuff."

Today I picked him up from school and asked how his day went and he replied, "It was not as crazy as yesterday but Macie is going to break up with me. Totally."  He is too adult!!!! Cute but out of control!

1 comment: