After opening presents at our house we went straight to Nana and Papas in our pajamas! We got there in time to eat a little breakfast and then skype with Jojo in Paraguay!!! He looked great! I can't believe he'll be home in less than 3 weeks! Well before we finished talking to Jojo, Crue randomly threw up all over himself and Papa. He wasn't feverish or anything just quiet but he got to strip down to his diaper for present opening.
He started assessing the goods shortly after his barf incident.The boys just sat and admired it all while waiting for everyone to join us
WE had to stop Crue a couple times from opening things.
I didn't get pictures of them opening things because I was overseeing things and it all happened so fast! But here's a picture of Abby's craft that she did for us. It's so cute!!! I love my snowman family.
We rested up a bit before cooking our Christmas feast. I was in charge of the Prime Rib.
Chanelle and Caleb played some legos while we were prepping dinner. I have a picture of them playing legos together two years ago.
Crue's favorite gifts were his cookware and candy.
Silliness...
Chris sat at the kids table to manage these cute guys
Prime Rib and crab... Merry Christmas to Chris!
After dinner we had our fireworks show!
Before the end of the night we got some "sissy" pictures!
We had to commemorate Baby Enfields "1st Christmas".
And then we made fun of Chanelle's prego belly!
Once we put Crue's bike together he forgot all about his candy!
Kellan and AbsAs soon as we got home the boys went straight into their toy room to "cook some food" They played in there for a LONG time! It was a great Christmas!
that is quote the christmas present display! Wow!!! lucky boys! :)
ReplyDelete