On Friday we had lunch with Great Grandma and Grandpa Young. After that we met up with Abby to entertain her until she had to be to the airport. We did a little sight seeing but mostly some hanging out.
Caleb stayed home to hang out with Grandpa.
I love this view of Makapu'u!
Checking out the waves at China Walls
Kellan was our poser that day.
We loved the waves but we were looking for sharks!
It was hot so we headed home. We had a mishap with powder and Kellan said this is now his favorite picture.
Saturday was a GORGEOUS day! The last few days were so windy but Saturday, our last beach day, was perfect! We took the boys to Baby Makapu'u to surf and hang out.Caleb LOVES surfing!!!!
Kellan... not so much.
Super nervous.
Happy to be coming back into shore! I tease, he did like it just not as much as Caleb and didn't want to be out as long as Caleb.
Exploring!
Crue was overwhelmed by everything to look at I think... he just wanted to cuddle with Mama.
Caleb found a sea cucumber and loved squirting water with it!
He found a crab too!
They loved the tide pools. The weather was great, the water was the perfect temperature and they could just play around by themselves.
Caleb wanted me to go surfing with him... why me? I do not know. I am not the surfing type but I obliged. I could use an arm workout anyway.
He wanted me to really get a workout and laid on my back while I paddled!
Saturday evening we had an early birthday party for Caleb! He found it unfair that Crue got to have a birthday in Hawaii so we threw a last minute celebration at Chuck E. Cheese.
I love this picture of Crue and his cousins!
Caleb and Ezra got along great!
Crue's new buddy Jackson! They are so cute together!
Caleb was so excited for the ticket blaster!
Can't believe this kiddo turned 6!
So glad our friends and family could make it!
After the party, Lexi and I had a girls night out with my cousin Maile.
We are crazy.
Before we left Sunday morning we got pictures with Great Grandma. We're so glad the boys got to see her and Crue got to meet her!
We miss Grandma and Grandpa!
Crue got attacked right before we got in the car to leave. It's hard being the little brother!
High fives and hugs for Grandpa and Grandma!
We had a great trip and loved seeing them! Crue really loved Grandma!
The flight was okay... Crue actually slept for a bit. He was not happy when we arrived and went to baggage claim. I thought he was just tired but I'm pretty sure he was sad and missed Hawaii and Grandma.

















No comments:
Post a Comment