So last year I went to Utah over Memorial Day weekend for a wedding and to hang with my siblings and I did it again this year to see my new nephew! Chanelle and Ben's baby boy, Emerson, was born on April 20th, while we were in Hawaii.
He was my cuddle buddy all weekend!While I was there we ate lunch at Tucanos where Jordan is working. It was DELICIOUS! While I was there I got to meet Abby's boyfriend Fernando! He's so awesome I even gave him a nickname... Ferno! I shall call him DJ Inferno when the occasion calls for it.
I love this stud! He had to go join the others in Utah and leave me by myself. Ryan's in Idaho but that's pretty much Utah to me haha
After lunch Emerson and I hung out while Nelly and Ben took a nap. And yes I did kiss those fat cheeks.
Saturday evening on our way to my cousins house for dinner we stopped and supported some future entrepreneurs. Yay for lemonade stands!
I cooked dinner for everyone that night! Chris should be super impressed by my mad grilling skills! I was almost lost without him but thought I would step it up!
Bath time with Emerson!
His favorite part of the experience was me wrapping him up and cuddling him!
This was the first time in years that the five of us were together! Yay! I love my siblings!!!!!Sunday was our cousin Kate's mission farewell! She is going to Virginia! So glad I got to be there!
It's always a good time when my cousin Chris and I get together.
This picture cracks me up! Too many hilarious moments.Three amigos! I love that we still stay close!
Capri and I were pretty matchy matchy so I shared my scarf with her to really complete it!
We had to yay!
Jumping to celebrate Sister Wilkins!
So I yay with Capri, I jump with Abby and apparently my thing with Ryan is.... gossiping! I'm not sure about that but we made it work for a picture...
...or two.
Capri's going to have her one of her own pretty soon!!!!! She had to get some practice in haha! Can't wait for my next nephew!
Usually Jordan picks me up in pictures but we thought we'd try something new... I think we should've stuck to him holding me.
All together! We said our goodbyes to Kate! She's going to be awesome!
So proud of Ryan for holding Emerson! Way to go soon to be dad!
Sunday night we had dinner and played some games! Love all this family time!
I got as much snuggles in as I could that weekend!
On my last day we had a Memorial Day BBQ at Chanelles and then I headed off to City Creek with Jordan, Abby and Fernando. It was a fast, fun weekend!
Oh for fun I pretended to be Jordan's girlfriend and scare off some girls eyeing him... he only let me hold his hand for the 30 seconds it took for Abby to snap this picture. Oh well just trying to look out for him ya know!I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I walked out of the gates and past security! Yay my boys!!!! I was expecting to see them in the car but they wanted to hug me! I missed them so much!
Kellan was a little tired but these two were my buds and helped me get my bag from the baggage claim! I had a great trip but I'm glad to be home!














No comments:
Post a Comment